Why study University English Preparation?
University English Program (UEP) is just the start of your pathway to university success. We offer this part-time course to ensure you achieve your goals and potential by building the language skills you need to succeed in study or your career.
The benefits of UEP courses include:
- Interacting successfully and confidently in English-speaking university and business environments;
- Achieving a high IELTS or TOFEL score; and
- Creating a pathway to study in an English-speaking university.
What skills will you learn?
- Report and essay writing
- Fast and intensive reading
- Independent learning
- Conversational skills for any situation
- Email writing
- Presentation skills
UEP is offered part-time in 40 hour blocks.
To ensure you enter at the level that suits your abilities we provide an English skills assessment prior to enrolment. We then provide counselling to ensure that you leave UIG with the English skills that meet your study or career goals.